CPSi Service Objectives
- Provide solutions for students in high school and college.
- Empower parents and students with facts.
- Help students who need to be challenged attend colleges that fulfill their needs, leading to success.
- Motivate students to take the initiative and follow through with action.
- Help parents and students relate and work more effectively together toward a valuable Education Partnership that lasts the student’s lifetime.
CPSi Empowers Students to
- Become strong candidates for college admission while still having fun in Junior and Senior High School.
- Improve their candidacy for merit money and scholarships and explore college money for family financial aid need.
- Find their right-fit colleges, schools that match the student’s style of learning regardless of whether they are a great test-taker.
- Successfully complete their college applications, and uniquely and ethically put forth their best presentation.
- Write successful college application essays based on their own experiences and personalities.
- Choose a field of study that matches their passion and strengths and feel empowered and enthused by the knowledge that they can achieve what they want when involved and engaged.
- Confidently interview for college admission with effective interview techniques and a powerful resume.
Arrange your private Skype Video Call
The private video call is a question-and-answer session to address parents' and student's college admission, concerns, and for CPSi to evaluate student's characteristics, challenges, readiness for college admission, and opportunities for achieving family objectives.
- Student and parents (preferably both) are required to attend the online meeting.
- Email us to arrange your one-hour Skype video call
- Non-refundable meeting fee: $450.
After the meeting time and date are arranged, an invoice with payment link will be emailed to you. Payment within 24 hours required to hold a reservation time.