CPSi Service Objectives
- Provide solutions for students in high school and college.
- Empower parents and students with facts.
- Help students who need to be challenged attend colleges that fulfill their needs, leading to success.
- Motivate students to take the initiative and follow through with action.
- Help parents and students relate and work more effectively together toward a valuable Education Partnership that lasts the student’s lifetime.
CPSi Empowers Students to
- Become strong candidates for college admission while still having fun in Junior and Senior High School.
- Improve their candidacy for merit money and scholarships and explore college money for family financial aid need.
- Find their right-fit colleges, schools that match the student’s style of learning regardless of whether they are a great test-taker.
- Successfully complete their college applications, and uniquely and ethically put forth their best presentation.
- Write successful college application essays based on their own experiences and personalities.
- Choose a field of study that matches their passion and strengths and feel empowered and enthused by the knowledge that they can achieve what they want when involved and engaged.
- Confidently interview for college admission with effective interview techniques and a powerful resume.
Getting started withCPSi
Arrange a Private Skype Video Call
Contact us to arrange a private Question & Answer session with a CPSi consultant to evaluate your unique college admission questions, concerns, and opportunities. Meetings are held via Skype video call. Through this evaluation, explore possible ways to overcome challenges and achieve your objectives.
- Who – Parent(s), preferably together with their student
- How – Email us to arrange your one-hour Skype video call
- Cost – $350 for 11th & 12th-grade students with parent(s)
After the meeting time and date are arranged, an invoice with payment link will be emailed to you.
Payment is required within 24 hours to hold the reserved meeting time.