CPSi Service Objectives
- Provide solutions for students in middle school, junior and senior high school, and college.
- Empower parents and students with facts.
- Help students who need to be challenged attend colleges that fulfill their needs, leading to success.
- Motivate students to take the initiative and follow through with action.
- Help parents and students relate and work more effectively together toward a valuable Education Partnership that lasts the student’s lifetime.
CPSi Empowers Students to
- Become strong candidates for college admission while still having fun in Junior and Senior High School.
- Improve their candidacy for merit money and scholarships and explore college money for family financial aid need.
- Find their right-fit colleges, schools that match the student’s style of learning regardless of whether they are a great test-taker.
- Successfully complete their college applications, and uniquely and ethically put forth their best presentation.
- Write successful college application essays based on their own experiences and personalities.
- Choose a field of study that matches their passion and strengths and feel empowered and enthused by the knowledge that they can achieve what they want when involved and engaged.
- Confidently interview for college admission with effective interview techniques and a powerful resume.
Getting started withCPSi
Attend a Private Meeting
Contact us to arrange a private assessment with a CPSi consultant about your unique college admission and college money opportunities. Skype conference assessments are available for families outside the local area. (Scheduling subject to availability of openings for new CPSi students).